Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Last One

Last night was Logan's final football game ever. It was exciting and sad all at the same time. I tried to soak it all in thru the night.  I asked him this morning how he was feeling as I was looking at his million bruises. Ouch! 

Even though I complained about the busy schedules, traveling far for games, and driving back and forth for years with all the practices. I will miss it all so much. I know Logan will miss it even more. 
When your child loves something so much its hard to see it come to a end. 

Last night Logan tackled the running back and took him down. 
#62


Go Mustangs!
 At the end of the game the team gave the seniors and each other emotional hugs for the final time.
 #62
 Coach Ivy and Little Ivy
it all started 9 years ago
I respect this coach so much. 
He has been a big inspiration to Logan and he's someone he looks up to. 
Im so excited for what is next for Logan and what his future holds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment