Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Green is Good......

My bestfriend several years ago tried to get me to drink this green juice she juiced herself at home. I watched as she put in whole vegetables and fruit into the juicer and thinking," Wow everything goes in." I bravely tried it and YUCK was my reaction. So a few years down the road I watched a program on Netflix about this guy who started juicing. I decided I want to try that so I did and...... It was delicious!!! I talked to my bestfriend and she told me that the juice I tried that she made me was the same recipe.

Why I didn't like it before I have no idea. I think maybe because I made it myself and was in control of the situation. Weird I know!! I love this green juice and most of my kids love it so that's even better.
This is what we put in our juice
1 bunch of Kale
4 sticks of celery
1 green apple
1 piece of ginger
1/2 of lemon
1 cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment