Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Memories

 Going thru pics today to clean out my photo storage and I found some that made me smile. I have been sick lately and haven't had the energy to do much. So seeing fun, happy, joyful moments in pictures  is always good. Julia took this picture of Isabelle and I love it!
 My sweet Julia, oh my goodness! I don't know what I would do without her help. She has truly been a lifesaver.
 My Logan!! I loved watching his football games this past season. I think it helped that he loves this sport so much.
Lowell always is teasing the girls! He is such a funny energetic kid that loves to keep us entertained. Well it was good to get on here today and look thru family pics. I realized I need more pics of my oldest which is hard to get these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment