Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

13 days

Wow, what a crazy 13 days!
I am so grateful, amazed, and humbled. 
Our daughter was able to have her surgery and return to her mission within 2 weeks since she arrived. It all happened the way it was needed and how she hoped it would.
This was not possible without the help from our Savior Jesus Christ. No way was it all our doing. 

I was so happy that I could take care of her and be her nurse and mother while she went thru this surgery. I had a hard time with thinking I wouldn't be able to. I knew if she had this surgery while in her mission area that she would be fine but to be able to care for her myself was wonderful. After 4 days of being home after getting out of the hospital she was ready to get out of the house so we went to surprise Mikey at work. 
 Put on your hard hats before you can enter and hop on. It was so neat to know that we went underground  about 4 to 5 stories to where Mikey works. He gave us the tour and tried to explain all this stuff, we didn't understand but it was awesome.

I love seeing Mikey in his environment and being able to see what he deals with on a daily basis, it  lets me see my hubby  in a new way. He works his butt off for us and we are so grateful for that. After a little while Julia said ok I'm done 

 Then in the middle of everything going on Jordyn celebrated his 24th birthday and we celebrated Mothers day so that was fun to have all my children here with me. Mikey did a great job with flowers this year. I love them!!!!

Time to say goodbye but for only 4 months
See you soon

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and precious! You're faithfulness inspires me! I love everything about this! I LOVE your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete