Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Congrats!

You've graduated Logan!
You worked really hard for this and we are so proud of you. I really can't believe how time flies by, its so crazy to me and I really don't like it. He's so ready to move on and Im sitting over here trying to slow it down. Mike's parents were in town so we had a little family dinner celebration for Logan. 
 Lowell and Belle helped me decorate and Lowell came up with the fun idea of making use of this wall. So we filled balloons and then the G for the word GRAD deflated so it was a RAD 2018. Still great!
I love this picture of Mikey and his brothers and their dad.
I made Logan a shadow box of all the things that were meaningful to him thru his senior year. Well his football helmet wouldn't fit in there so everything else. It was a great end to the school year and now Logan has his mission map up waiting to find out where he will be serving his mission. Im SO not ready for him to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment