Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentines

My favorite day of the year was on Wednesday
I love that I get to make a day totally dedicated to my family and be mushy
and tell them each how much they mean to me
Only if I had a flower garden to go pick and make a arrangement anytime
Yes, I love flowers
they smell good and look beautiful and they make me happy
I look forward to the kids walking in from school and watching them see all the love 
spread out on the table
Usually the first thing they go to is my valentine card I write to them
So sweet!
I always set out a lot of candy but  
whats funny is that we don't eat a lot of candy or chocolate so it always lasts us a long time
I guess its just a part of Valentines Day right
Even Champ got in the spirit
Happy Valentines day to all





No comments:

Post a Comment