Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Posts

I made a bunch of these posts a few years ago and they were a hit.
I have made more and in different heights.
I also made signs for the holidays this year and I'm excited to use them.
 The Welcome sign can be in any color of your choice
this sign is $12.00
This black post is 4ft tall and is $ 40.00
 The Beware sign for Halloween is $12.00
The Grey post stands at 3ft tall
this post is $30.00

 This tan post I used milk paint and then used a finishing oil and loved how it turned out.
This post stands at 3 1/2 feet tall
$35.00
 Here's the Christmas sign
$12.00
 My favorite post is this one, it stands at 5 ft tall
I use this during Christmas time as the stocking holder since I don't have a mantle to hang them on.
I needed something to hang the stockings so this is how I created this post.
The rest of the year it collects whatever we need to hang by the back door.
It has 8 single hooks
$45.00
Give Thanks
$12.00
So if  you would like a Welcome post let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment