Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Salsa

These little tomato's are from the aquaponics so before they go bad we need to eat them up.
The family said "please make some salsa" Perfect!
I had to grab some more tomato's because these were just not enough
I thought I would post my recipe here if anyone wants it.
I don't put any sort of spicy or hot in it because my little family cant handle it.
I put in
cilantro
lime
tomato
onion
green chili
garlic
salt & pepper
 I mix the tomato's first to give room
 These scraps are going to the chickens and turkey
yes those bananas could've made a delicious banana bread but I don't have time.

Yummy goodness for the family!!
This salsa lasted the whole week because I made so much but the family loves it and I love that they love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment