Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Sunbeams!

You know when your driving and see the sun peeking thru the clouds and there's all these sunbeams shining thru. I love that so much!
When I was little I thought when I saw these sunbeams that Jesus was standing right at the center of it.
So whenever I see this randomly at anytime during the day it brings a smile to my face and a warmness in my heart.
To bad my windshield was really dirty for this picture because this one took my breath away.
When we have these moments randomly happen to us throughout the day then take the time to soak it in and be grateful for everything you do have.
I'm grateful for my:
family
a home to live in
my husband who works hard for us
friends
vehicles that work
the gospel
and many many many other things


No comments:

Post a Comment