Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

That's what friends are for

My wonderful best friend came out this past week and it was so needed
Julia had her wisdom teeth taken out and by the way she was hilarious coming out of sedation.
My friend Julie and her daughter Hayden came out to lend support.
Julie helped me in more ways than she could ever imagine. She always does and I always feel this rejuvenation after she leaves.
Julie lives in Arizona and we've  known each other for over 30 years now.
Every time we get together after not seeing each other for a while its like we pick up right where we left off. Its wonderful and I think everyone needs a friend like that.
 Can you tell Julia and I are tired
Poor Julia is swollen from her surgery
Julie and Hayden
they are the cutest!
So while Julie was here the song by Dionne Warwick "that's what friends are for" kept coming to my mind. I love that song and I would sing it growing up.

keep smiling
keep shining
and know you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for

I love when Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, and Gladys Knight all performed it.
Great stuff!
Anyways.....
Julie bought all four of us the cutest Brighton necklaces
Its dainty and small and that's just how I love jewelry
I also made her a Christmas gift which took me FOREVER to figure out what to make for Christmas this year
I wanted something outdoors and I knew I wanted to make the same for Julie
and then I did a painting for her but I am defiantly cutting out new words because its crooked and its bugging me bad!!
I just love my friend and I'm so grateful for her and her sweet family.
She always knows just what I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment