Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was interesting this year.
We always go to Mikey's sisters house here in Acton and that's always great.
Its so nice to enjoy time with family and catch up with everyone's lives.
I want to get family pics since our hair is brushed and we look clean...lol
So the kids actually cooperated for me this year and it was wonderful
 The older ones were so patient with me it was awesome
 Isabelle doing her own thing
Lowell thinks this is ok
 We are getting there
just warming up

ok almost ready

Good enough!


This one will do....
I love it!
It's wonderful to capture pics of these kiddos no matter how they turn out.
I'm grateful for my family and all the blessings I have received since becoming a mother.
I'm grateful for cooperation and the smiles on their faces. I'm grateful for great weather!
I'm grateful that we have our good health and a home to celebrate our blessings.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love your sweet mother heart. You are beautiful in every way! Your family is very precious! Thanksgiving is great. Now on to Christmas. Yay!

    ReplyDelete