Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

The Orange Box

Our daughter hid a box for me. A big orange shoe box full of hand written letters wrapped in black thread and a trinket box with a beautiful necklace for me. It has about 4 months worth of letters that she numbered for me to open every day. 

This is possibly the best gift I have ever recieved. Im so overhelmed with joy that she thought of me. She knew I would miss her greatly and it would ease that with these letters. What is wonderful is that she has some that are spiritually fullfilling  and then some that are so funny. Its so great! Todays letter was pretty awesome, it was all about how God has a plan for each and every one of us. If we are here then he has a path for us and its up to us to come unto Christ and be guided. It is possible and its never to late to do this. It was what God wants of us. To pray to him and feel the love our Savior has for us. 
Here's a great scripture to look up
3 Nephi 12:44 Book of Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment