Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Blessings

"God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face."
This is the message that Elder Jeffery R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles said to us at the October 2008 General Conference. It is a wonderful talk that really touched my heart and I teared up a lot. It was just what I needed to hear and I was reminded of the blessings I have received.

Several years ago I was in a dark place and felt I had no way out. I was scared and I
had my oldest son who was only a baby at the time. I woke one morning to realize that I had the most wonderful thing happen to me in the middle of the night. My sweet and loving Grandma Lillian came to me to help me and let me know that I'm not alone in my battles. She was beautiful and bright and in all white.  It was a dear sweet blessing that I was able to receive this and it has helped me tremendously thru the years. I will never forget this and cherish it close to my heart.

Why am I telling this on my blog? First of all it is extremely hard for me to speak of this but after many inspired promptings I need to share this experience with whoever reads this. You are not alone in your battles and trials, I know of this. I encourage you to go and read this wonderful talk and to pray and to feel the saviors love that he has for you.

You can go to Lds.org to look it up, if I knew how to post the link here I would but I'm VERY challenged on the computer. Where's my teens when I need them?
Here is my Grandpa and Grandma Eugene and Lillian. I found this on family search and I realized, why don't I have pictures of my Grandma here at my house? My oldest brother looks so much like my Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment