Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Make up

I cant stand to much make up on my face like foundation, concealer, or powder. I don't know why I cant stand the feeling but that's the way it is. Now my sweet daughter Julia LOVES make up and has a good collection of it. I don't even know the differences in some of it like bronzer to some stuff you put on your eyelids before you put eyeshadow on so it shows its true color. What??? Julia loves it when I let her do my makeup because she wishes I would wear more of it. She really does a great job and I'm glad she enjoys this kind of stuff.

 My little polka dot case of make up and I don't have much in it.
 I seem to always have a pile of laundry to do
I love mascara and that's all I need
 But I have to be the one to put it on
All done! Thank you Jules and I did keep it on until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment