Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Evening walks

I want to start walking our property in the evenings when its a lot cooler outside. We have almost 7 acres to wonder around on and Mikey made a trail that outlines the property that I can follow. The kids want to go and our dog Champ likes to tag along. Its wonderful!





My goal for the rest of our summer is to get in better health since I have had some health issues for the last year. I should be able to be active with my kids and not feel so lousy all the time. Its time for a change and if I put it out there than I can be held accountable right. I'm only getting older so now is the time!
Isabelle found under one of the Juniper trees her parrot that Jackpot stole and hid under it. It was really sad for all of us to find his secret hiding spots. I like Isabelles water bottle pocket holders.




No comments:

Post a Comment