Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dirt and bees and more dirt

Sadly we are home from a wonderful vacation to Utah. It just went by way to fast and none of us really wanted to come home. I think we could've easily stayed another week for sure. But real life calls, BOOOOOO!!

This trip to Utah was by far the best trip ever for our family. We went on adventures and laughed, stayed up late chatting, learning more about one another. It was just the best trip ever with wonderful lifelong friends.

I will post about our trip thru the week because it was so much fun and I don't want to squish it all in one post. But first I have a funny story to tell! It wasn't funny at the time and it hurt like you know what but now its funny.

I was lucky enough that I got to drive our friends 4 seat Razor 1000. It was so much fun to drive and I defiantly want to drive it again. I didn't realize when driving that I would literally be covered in dirt and my hair would be a different color. I had dirt in places that I have no idea how it got there but dirt was everywhere and I didn't care. We were having to much fun to care!
 Before sting!
 Julia wanted to drive the Razor so bad
In the driver seat! Yay!
and our friend Mike

Now I was following our good friend Mike going down the dirt road really fast in my opinion and all of the sudden something flew up my nose and my first thought was "Ouch a rock is stuck in my nose" I reached up while driving and pulled out a BEE!!!! A bee just flew up in my nose and stung me in the process. Ouch!
It hurt so bad and I really had some choice words to say. I didn't want to end our fun day so we kept going after my Mike tried to look up my nose to see if the stinger was in there because it sure felt like it.
No stinger so on we went and I wanted to keep driving to give me a distraction from the pain. When we got to our second destination I took a look at myself and didn't recognize who was looking back in my little camera. I was swollen and dirty! I just started laughing at myself because I looked so funny and unrecognizable. I really wanted to cry but I just laughed and laughed. It was a wonderful, fun, memorable day.
 SWOLLEN!
Really SWOLLEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment