Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 1 in UT

The day we arrived in Utah to visit our wonderful friends we headed over to the park.
What a great way to get energy bugs out after traveling all day.
This park was awesome, it had some sort of play equipment that looked like a spider web. Lowell saw that right away and I knew he would need to climb to the top instantly.
You can see Lowell's head over the top of the tree
These are the Crawley boys with Lowell
They have become such good friends and I loved how they didn't stop talking after we arrived, the had so much to catch up on.


I must say I LOVE Utah!! I want to live here and every time I either drive thru Utah or visit it feels like home and I don't want to leave. The weather is awesome especially since I grew up in Arizona where its yucky hot.  I know one day we will be living somewhere in Utah.
In Baker California on the way to Utah its 113 degrees
YUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment