Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Oh Wonderful Day...

I just loved today!
The Sabbath day is such a wonderful day. We are able to go to church and renew are baptismal covenants and remember our Savior.
Then come home and rest or watch family movies or play games or nap. My favorite is taking a nap!
Yesterday was my birthday and it means I'm crawling faster thru my 40's, BOOOOOO!!!!
I don't feel like I should be turning 42, I really don't. I don't feel I should be any certain age I just don't feel like I should be getting older. I don't know how to explain it, its just how I feel about birthdays.
My family made me feel loved yesterday and while Mikey took me out to ummm........
Well it wasn't what you would normally do for birthday celebrations but I just wanted to hang out with Mikey and I'm very simple and don't need extravagant parties to feel special.
So.....
Yes, we did errands but we were together.
If you understand me you understand  why this right here is good enough for me. I needed a new prescription glasses and guess what!!!! Mikey needed hearing aids! Oh my goodness yes my hubby needed hearing aids. So yesterday proved to us that we are getting older but wiser for sure. I don't even know what this contraption is on me in the pic but it helps I guess.
Then we went to lunch and that was yummy.
When we got home
 I had a yummy Chocolate Buttermilk cake with Whipped vanilla cream and Isabelle decorated my cake with Sixlets. Yum!!
It was a great day and I have some exciting things coming up. I'm finally getting into crafting again and loving it.
Happy Birthday to all August birthdays out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment