Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Mom and Belle

I've been slacking on the whole taking turns with each of my children out on a mom\child date. So the other day I needed to make a point of doing that with the youngest.
She was having a bad week and I knew just the thing to lift her spirits. Isabelle LOVES to go to the pet store and look at all the different animals and then she asks to take them all home.



She was checking each little critter, kitten, birds, reptiles (gross) and anything that was living. I let her look until she feels she got enough time with each. Of course she wanted to name each one.  Then of course her favorite ice cream to top it off.
On our way to our outing Isabelle saw some people with signs asking for food or money. She was very concerned with them and wanted to help. She then said "is there anyway we can cook some food and give it to them?" I told her she has a serving heart and that I love that she wants to help someone in need. So our next mission is to help the homeless somehow and I will have Isabelle help take charge of this. I love her tender heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment