Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

My baby is not a baby anymore

How can this be possible?
Oh how time flies is what I think all the time as I see my children grow. But my youngest being almost 10 and into the double digits (Which is a big deal in our house) is so hard to believe.
My family bought me a new camera so it has been a lot of fun to capture moments that actually turn out good and not blurry or just off color.




Isabelle has kept me on my toes for her whole life. She is a joy, and every thing she does I think she is just the smartest. Isabelle at 2 days old passed out and started convulsing and scared us really good. For almost 10 years this has continued with her even hitting her head on furniture as she was passing out. I remember her being on top of a hill in our backyard and I look at her and see her starting to pass out and I start running to her to catch her. I couldn't make it in time and she rolled right on down. She was ok but the thought of not being able to reach her in time was painful.  Her young body has been thru so much and she struggles with many things but her joy is wonderful and she deals with these trials so much better than I. I love her so much and thank my Heavenly Father for her sweet spirit in our family all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment