Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Strawberry and Duck

Beautiful Strawberry point and Mikey
This was such a beautiful area and the day was just perfect.
 This is our friends cabin in Duck Creek and its awesome. Our little Isabelle didn't want to go on the drive so she is a bit grumpy.
 Too close to the edge people so I will stay over here.
Her dad trying to make her laugh.
 Mikes in heaven, him and Logan got this all to themselves
A DEEEERRRRR!!!! That is what Isabelle kept screaming as we drove.
 Going down,
this is Mammoth Caves and as soon as you go down you immediately feel the coldness. I loved the feeling of the cold but the dark I could do without. We had to use our flashlights to see where to go otherwise it would've been pitch dark. Lavinia and I weren't going to go, we were going to wait for everyone at the top. But then I thought wait that is what I always do, I don't explore or go forward with adventures so since I'm on a path of change I had to do this. And we did it!!!
It was scary especially at the end when we had to fit thru a tiny hole to get out but we all did it!

These two guys looking down at us had a scout troop there and these scouts helped with lights and helped us get over the hundred rocks that you had to climb over. Great job boys!
Inside the cave! This is our friend Lavinia and shes amazing and inspiring and such a good mom.
This is the exit, yes the EXIT! The kids didn't see what the big deal was but for some of us, we may or may not of had a little panic attack at the end. Whats important here is that WE DID IT!!!!
Yep still a little swollen and someone still a little grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment